Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice for long distance relationships?

My boyfriend and I have been together for what's going on 2 years.


He's going away to college next year, and I'll be a senior in high school.


We've decided to stay together, and he'll come home over breaks.


I think we can make it work, but the thought scares me.


He'll only be two hours away, so I could visit him sometimes.


People tell me long distant relationships are doomed to fail, especially when it comes to college.


I'm really just looking for advice or shared experiences for how I can deal with being alone for long periods of time and how to get through it.Any advice for long distance relationships?
I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for over two years and if anything it makes us stronger because we appreciate each other more when we see each other.


If you love each other, you will make it work out, trust me. :)Any advice for long distance relationships?
Man, sorry to say but long distance relationships are extremely hard to hold. The physical need for your significant other becomes extremely overwhelming. Im speaking from experience. I kept it up for a few months but ultimately failed. Good luck
Hey girl!





Okay, this is one i can answer finally:) I'm in a long distance relationship myself, only my boyfriend is about a state and a half away. And I can't drive:'( (I'm 13).


It takes some work, but you can do it trust me. It's hard, but true love waits:)
  • blonde hair
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment