Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long distance relationships?

Long distance relationships?


I'm about to be in a long distance relationship and I was wondering if anyone had some words of advice for me on how to deal with it. Me and my boyfriend do love each other and plan on living our lives together. We've been friends for like 2 years, been saying 'I love you ' for like 1 year, and been officially bf and gf for almost 8 months. We both know that it's going to be hard at times, but what does he mean when he says that ';people make mistakes and there are going to be temptations and stuff';. I feel like he is already giving himself an excuse if he cheats, and I feel like he doesn't want to even try to stay faithful because he already knows that there are going to be instances where something might happen. I'm confused and i don't know what to think.Long distance relationships?
Well you're kind of on the right track.. but dating long distance is much much more difficult for you both can't hold hands or kiss each other or do anything romantic online... meeting each other in real life will let you do that. He's just scared of making mistakes and I'm pretty sure he's just letting you know that ahead of time because you both are dating now... and maybe he may change his mind, etc... just keep it real ya know? Don't overdo it or get mad that he doesn't go online when he's suppose to lol.. just don't overreact, keep it cool and steady, don't overdo things. GL!Long distance relationships?
Well, he is just hinting that perhaps we should open up to the option of seeing other people...and not to have high expectations on this relationship. People change.

No comments:

Post a Comment