Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with my long distance relationship?

It's senior year and graduation is just around the corner. My boyfriend has a full scholarship for college football away from our home state Cali for the next 5 years! I can't help but think about him leaving in the end of July. He's been my support and he's helped me through difficult times for these past two years we've spent together. He's turned my life around for the better and even my teachers can see how I've been happier and being productive in my life and staying out of trouble. My boyfriend is always reminding me of how we will be married once he gets his degree and how we will start our life together. How can I keep my head up and stay happy and productive while he's away?? Do you think it will all work out in the end?How to deal with my long distance relationship?
I guess you already have an answer to your questions. You have to be mentally prepared to be on your own. What you have to do is to love yourself and not depend on someone else to love you so you could be strong. With that, everything else will fall into place. Take heart, it might be a blessing in disguise.How to deal with my long distance relationship?
All long-term relationships inevitably come to an end.





Good or bad.
Sorry honey.


Thats how my first love ended.
No ma'am, it wont work


=(!
Girl, I hate to be the one to break it to you make long distance relationships almost NEVER work out. I'd suggest you take a break or something until the two of you can be closer. I know long distance relationships can be really tough, so I hope everything works out okay. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment