Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?

Im here in the philippines, and my husband is in US. we're having problems and i have no one to talk to., i cant even talk to him coz he's trying not to talk to me..he dont want me to cry., but how can i stop crying if i have no one to talk to.i have to pour out any pains i feel.i cant afford a counselor. any websites that can help me, that i can read or chat programs so i can talk to people that has the same problem with me., thanks to all.I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?
I found you a website:


http://members.lovingyou.com/forumdispla鈥?/a>I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?
if he wishes not to talk to him and you are having problems than maybe it is time to move on. By the way do you belong to a church? Talk to them.
i am free were thesame problem ,feel free and talk to me i am a wife also of american and had 1 son....so far residing in philippines.....just i'm me at my yahoo id. darling795@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment