Monday, August 16, 2010

HELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?

my bf is moveing about 54 miles away form me! we r both going back to school soon and i know im gonna miss him so much!


i think what we have is real tho..cause hes ALWAYS saying im the one and he wants to marry me and stuff but yeaa i know ill miss him!


we both drive,and will be able to drive down and see eachother like 2 times a week or so! maybe more some weeks but maybe less some weeks...how can i miss him not so much?! like what r some ways besides talking on the phone at night and stuff! helppp!


and have U ever had a long distance relationship? how did u deal with it?HELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?
I went through this when my boyfriend went to Uni over 100 miles away from me. I cried every day I walked to College and every day walking home. We wrote each other letters (no internet connections back then) and phoned every day.


After a year of seeing each other on the odd weekend I applied to a Uni next to his Uni and we shared a rented place with other students - each had a room of our own. We got engaged. Then he finished his course a year before me and started work back at home.


When the new term started I cried and cried and lasted 2 days before taking a year out - I never went back - I married him - 20 yrs later still together - but it was the most painful time of my life. I was faithful - he tried not to be but failed - I reckon we would have split up if he had managed to cheat on me but he was drunk every night so I was lucky - I think?


Sorry if you thought there was a way of not hurting - there is - either go with him or break up with him to avoid what I went through. Good Luck xHELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?
OK, that is nothing. Seriously. Try 2000 miles and months apart. Trust is important. I'm not sure how old you are, but maturity helps too lol.





(Email, Skype,MSN) keep in touch)
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment