Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with a long distance relationship?

It's not like we live millions of miles away from each other. We both live in the same state. We just don't live very close to each other, we go to different schools, and we're both only in high school, and it's just really hard on me sometimes I guess.How do I deal with a long distance relationship?
Break it up.How do I deal with a long distance relationship?
i just got out of the same sort of situation and i am sorry to tell you but they don't work i would say find someone else before you become too attached because that's what happened with me and its just to much for the heart to handle.
Been there!!! I know exactly how you feel. What you should do is talk to the other person and see if he really feels the same way about you as you do him. If he does you can make it work. It is possible. But it also depends on what year of high school you're in. As for me and my boyfriend we started dating our senior year and after that we had more freedom to come see each other. If your just starting high school for only half way over with it'll defiantly be a lot harder. But something I do to help ease the pain is just write it all down in a notebook. Like everything and anything that I'm thinking, feeling, and what not. It helps a lot but not all the way. Plus make sure you talk to him often and on the phone. The more you talk on the phone, when you do see him it'll be like you never left. Plus best friends help too as long as he's not the only thing you talk about. Hope this helps.
  • blonde hair
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment