Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long distance relationships?

I'm about to be in a long distance relationship and I was wondering if anyone had some words of advice for me on how to deal with it. Me and my boyfriend do love each other and plan on living our lives together. We've been friends for like 2 years, been saying 'I love you ' for like 1 year, and been officially bf and gf for almost 8 months. We both know that it's going to be hard at times, but what does he mean when he says that ';people make mistakes and there are going to be temptations and stuff';. I feel like he is already giving himself an excuse if he cheats, and I feel like he doesn't want to even try to stay faithful because he already knows that there are going to be instances where something might happen. I'm confused and i don't know what to think.Long distance relationships?
Listen girl, the best answer to your question is in your instincts... I don't know how to be any more clear... take the signals and what he says seriously because that's what you will have to deal with.Long distance relationships?
I moved out of state and left my BF behind. He was going to move to be with me. But distance definitely puts a strain on relationships. Mine unfortunately did not work out. Keep an open mind and don't be naive on the situation. You will be apart and anything can happen. Can you fully trust him? Be careful to not get hurt in this situation.
hi!..well i'm in that point right now..my bf is on asia and i'm in america..i just came here about 3 months ago..at first it was hard..but we've talked about it when i was with him for a week before i leaved..of course i thought it was gonna be so hard..but it wasn't..all you need is ';trust'; and ';hope';..we argued about at first.he even wants to break up with me but i think positive..beause i love him and i know i have to be strong..so are you..guys are just acting that way because they are afraid to loose us..because we're important to them..talk to him heart to heart..tell him it's okay to cry..tel him that you'll always be there in his heart wherever he go or whatever he do..okay?..be strong!..this is just a trial in your relationship!..you'll survive..as long as you have faith in each other..:)
communication is key

No comments:

Post a Comment