Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice on long distance relationships.

I met a girl on facebook who i have become really attached to. (And yes i have confirmed that it is a she and that she is real and not some weirdo trying to hook up with random people or whatever people worry about. She is the real deal) Any way, i live in georgia and she is in california. I plan on going to college in caltech, but right now im a junior in highschool and so is she. We have both openly admitted that we like each other but we don't call it a ';relationship'; because we don't see each other. We both talk every day and we talk like we are boyfriend and girlfriend but i don't want to look like an idiot in front of her if i said would you date me long distance. We have so much in common and I really feel strongly about her. What should i say and how can i keep our relationship up till i can actually see her face to face? I have never been in a long distance relationship. Please help with REAL answers and not something like ';haha she a dude'; or something stupid like that cause thats just a waste of time and like i already said, I already know she is who she says she is.I need advice on long distance relationships.
Sorry, I don't think I can help you. It doesn't look like its going to work. She's over there and you're over here. And you've never met her so that's not really dating. And there's a slim chance you're going to keep it up until college. Why don't you keep in touch but you two can decide that like, in 2012, you guys will meet somewhere, someplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment