Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with long distance relationships....?

ummm.....we met on myspace.went together 3 times. he broke up wit me 3rd time.%26amp; but im in high school %26amp; im engaged..its so0o hard cuz he ask me to marry him cuz im ';the one'; he says %26amp; he is in love with me. but has a girlfriend. %26amp; idk wat to do. he blows me off to talk to her...he does **** to piss me off at times but when we are talkin all sweet to each other %26amp; nicey he just knots me off my feet. im in love with him but at the same time i dnt wanna love him. i feel like moving on.its hard havin a guy in my life BUT its not hard for him having a girlfriend knowing we are engaged.its a mothfuckin wrap!ugh...i just dont kno what to do..but i have to wait it off for 2 years to be with him because we are 2 hours 45 mins away from each other %26amp; its ****** killin me im dangerously in love with him..i wanna leave so0o bad but i feel trapped.How to deal with long distance relationships....?
wow..so you two are engaged yet he has a gf? wtf?How to deal with long distance relationships....?
'' wow..so you two are engaged yet he has a gf? wtf? ''





^ i agree :S


i don`t get .


and your in highschool .


get out of that relationship . you still have collage or university ETC .


he may think your his '' one '' .


but he might be yours .
it's not good...threaten him by telling him engagement is off unless he dumps his girlfriend. unless he want to have 2 wives...O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment