Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with not seeing your partner for 9 months? long distance?

I moved to Europe today all on short notice, my boyfriend and I have been together almost a year, I'm just missing our anniversary. I love the kid to death and while I know we can pull off 9 months, it's hard imagining though not being able to physically see him and touch him. we were pretty used to seeing eachother about every other day at the longest. in 9 months I can definately move back to the states, then we're getting ready for college and moving in together.


I'm so glad it's only 9 months, I know that is not long at all and I feel for the military wives. I don't know how they do it. if you have been in a long distance relationship, what tips do you have?How to deal with not seeing your partner for 9 months? long distance?
believe me you will need some visits to break up the 9 months separation...im in a similar situation and 3 months is all we can manage to be apart with going crazy! we talk, email, im, each day, send cards, gifts, flowers anything to remain close and to have contact but the visits are what keeps our relationship alive and moving forward...we are engaged and its so hard!





start saving now to finance and visit because 9 months is far too long to be apart...we have a very strong and secure relationship but after 2 months each day is a struggle when you love someone from afar!

No comments:

Post a Comment