Thursday, August 19, 2010

I feel jealous and left out in my long distance relationship. How do I deal with this?

Background info: My boyfriend and I are in our 20s and we are both in medical school. We've been together for almost 4 years. We've been in a long distance relationship for almost 1 year now because we go to different schools.





My boyfriend has a lot more spare time than me to go spend time with his friends and do fun things (I'm in a different year than him so I have less free time). I'm happy that he's enjoying himself and fitting in but at the same time, I feel really jealous and left out. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm worried that he'll forget about me and find someone else more interesting.





I do my best to hang out with my friends in my spare time, but we're all so busy and our schedules very often don't coordinate very well.





I feel so lonely.





I don't know what to do.I feel jealous and left out in my long distance relationship. How do I deal with this?
You've just answered your own question.





There's no point of a long distance relationship if you aren't able to see your partner. What are you going to go out with him on the phone?





Not trying to be funny. Long distance sucks.I feel jealous and left out in my long distance relationship. How do I deal with this?
You just miss him. You want to be the person he spends most of his time with. Its natural to feel like that, you just have to get use to it

No comments:

Post a Comment