Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to cope with being in long distance relationship?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a man in another country and it is really hard because I just wait around to hear from him and it is becoming increasingly difficult. I need some advice on how to deal with my situation.How to cope with being in long distance relationship?
I'm in the same Boat honey. It's really hard. But here's whats working for us. We try to chat everyday and what really helps us is actually using yahoo chat with the web cam. Call the persons computer and you can see eachother and talk for free as long as you want. It's working for me. I live in the states and she lives in the Phillipines. The more you talk/communicate the more it works till you can be together. It shows how strong you love eachother. How to cope with being in long distance relationship?
It gets hard a lot for me too, believe me.. my sweety lives in the UK while I'm in FL and hours behind, but if you two really love eachother, it can work :]


I agree with the answer before mine about using the yahoo webcam (or even on msn) it works great cuz then you get to see eachother smile whenever you want! :]


make some plans to see eachother in person soon. talk on the phone, txt whatever you can to keep in touch! good luck
it kinda depends on how you actually feel about him;


if you like him but aren't into the relationship;


tell him you'd like to see other people until you two can be together in the same city.





but if your really falling for him;


you can try making things work..








either way; you should tell him how you feel.


:]





Hope I Helped!
I cant give you much advice


but i no how you feel :(


me and mine are the other side of the world and i cant see him for at least 2 years





your love for eachother will hold you together xxx
It cant work. My husband was in the army and traveled alot. We were married and had 3 children but being apart so much tore us apart. You have to be able to be with your partner in order to stay with your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment