Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long distance...?

my boyfriend and i have been together about a year and a half. he is a senior and im a junior. we live in indiana and he is going to texas for college. i can trust him so that is not the issue but i was just wondering how long distance relationships really work. i dont know if we should split even though i love him more than anything or we need to hold on.


so please just fill me in on how you have dealt with long distance relationships. thanks.


-adrienneLong distance...?
it usally doesnt work sweetheart, their will be girls trying to get his attention or him doing it!Long distance...?
Keep Romance Alive In A Long Distance Relationship


http://www.associatedcontent.c鈥?/a>


Never Seeing Eachother Yet Still Having Time To Fight


http://www.associatedcontent.c鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Well, I can't really say for sure but I'm gonna experience this myself in a years time with my girlfriend





But my advice to you is to keep in constant contact if you guys want to hold on.....and work it our before hand





Well I'm gonna tell you the same thing i told myself





You cant his heart (or even yours) if you guys break now


But take a chance and you might break your own heart later (if he might find someone else or just doesnt want you , pardon me but this is a possiblity)...





But take a chance and hold on (even tho u know you might get hurt) because you love him...you don't want to see him hurt





Wish you guys the best of luck!!!!
Long distance relationships are hard and more often than not the two usually end up drifting apart. Even if they are truely in love. That's just the way it goes. Relationships need time and closeness to grow. Don't get me wrong they can be done they just take a little more work! If it's meant to be then it will work! Stay strong you're still young!
long distance relationships are really hard. being away from the one you love is never easy, nomatter how far away they are.If you really love eachother it will work out just fine. love will lead the way.
It's all about FAITH,LOVE,%26amp; TRUST!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment