Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with this situation? Long-distance relationship, and...?

Me: 19, will be a sophomore in college. Him: 17, will be a senior in high school. This past year, I went to school near where he lived (in Ohio), and towards the end of the year, we met, and things started to heat up. I can't afford the school I went to anymore, so will probably have to go to state school, in whichever state i'm living in next year, which probably won't be Ohio. He wants to go to Stanford, in CA, which will be a year from now, and he probably can get in. He wants for us to be in a relationship once I get back to school, because as far as he knows, I -am- going back to school where I was last year. What are my options? How do I deal with it? Is a relationship even worth it? Thanks...How do I deal with this situation? Long-distance relationship, and...?
Completely your decision, and his as well, I know personally I run a long distance relationship, successfully for the most part for the last 7 months, but its all about trust, if you can't trust him don't do it, because it will hurt more than make you happy. Trust me.How do I deal with this situation? Long-distance relationship, and...?
I think if you two really like and love each other, it is worth it. Relationships can work out in different schools and even different states if you are willing to put forth the effort. My husband and I went to different colleges (in same state) and things worked out because we couldn't live without one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment