Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advise on how to deal with jealousy with my long distance relationship?

have alway had jealousy with everyone I ever been with.I think I get it from my Dad who was a very jealous man. How can I control it with my current long distance relationship. We been together for 8 months now and I met him in May and stayed with him for 2 weeks.I will be able to visit him in December because we are trying to save money.


We tex on our cell phones often and he will go online and use webcam daily. I will often call him to find out what he is doing or if he doesnt answer, I get stupid thoughts in my mind that he is with someone. He tells me that I should never worry because he loves me, but I continue to hurt him by asking him who hes with often.


What can I do to stop this? I was thinking about stop texting and calling and let him contact me more than I do him, but I dont want him to think im doing something wrong. He is in the Philippines and Im in the US. Please help with advise. Thank youAny advise on how to deal with jealousy with my long distance relationship?
Hello,





I'm sure this Mexican proverb sums up the situation for any type of long distance relationship:





Un amor de lejos





Esta pendejos!





Which essentially means long distant relationships are an SOB!





Cheers,





Michael Kelly
  • blonde hair
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment