Saturday, August 21, 2010

How does one deal with the long distance portion of a university relationship?

I go across the country for my schooling, so if I meet someone there it's going to be 8 months together 4 months away. If I meet someone here it will be vice versa. How can someone deal with this situation, how have you?How does one deal with the long distance portion of a university relationship?
I am currently dealing with the same situation, but my school is at the other end of the state. My boyfriend and I talk every night, and sometimes call eachother during the day also. When we are at school, we are very close, and love to hang out together. We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary soon. The last 2 summers, we have each flown out to see the other. I flew to his house last summer, and this summer, he flew down to my house. He lives very close to our school, so we spend a lot of time at his house during the school year.


Its not too big of a deal for us that we are not together during the summer. Infact, it is kindof nice, because we both get to do our own thing without worrying about the other. However, it does take a lot to make sure that you stay in touch and don;t lose whats already been established. Its always nice for us to see the other after a period of time away, because you realize how much you really did miss them.


Good luck!How does one deal with the long distance portion of a university relationship?
just see how it goes...nothing else you can do about it

No comments:

Post a Comment