Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with reuniting after a long distance relationship?

I'm currently traveling -- visiting family -- while my girlfriend is still in school. Looking back on it, when I initially brought up my travel plans, I think I told her what I wanted to do, and just expected her to go along. She wanted me to stay, but I felt I needed to make this trip.


Our relationship was a little bumpy at the time as well, so I figured a little time apart would do us good.


As it turns out, now she's doing great, but I'm quite homesick.





The issue is she says she has resentment for me leaving -- forcing the lifestyle change on her -- but I don't really think its cool for her to feel resentment about this. Recently, she brought up what it will be like when I return, and that she was worried about how my return would effect the life she is now happy with.





So I guess I'm wondering if it's fair for her to be feeling resentful about me leaving? And how can I address those feelings so there isnt more resent growing between us?


Also, what have people done in the past to make the transition back to shared life smoother?How to deal with reuniting after a long distance relationship?
first you should spend some quality time to talk and just enjoy each others company again. talk about only the good things and see how she feels.. and then make her feel special by complimenting on the good %26amp; successful things.








Answer mine please =0)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An3U54e.eUT4qBlalh0JpgPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081110234025AAZmVR5


How to deal with reuniting after a long distance relationship?
Honestly, if the girl resents you for doing something that was important to you, and doesn't respect that decision then I don't think she's a very good girlfriend. Also, if she says she's happy without you...that's probably not a good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment