Saturday, August 21, 2010

Give me some advices how to keep long distance relationship last?

Currently in long distance relationship, and its been 2 years and 4 months long-term kind of relationship. I just don't know how to work this relationship anymore. Sometimes, I get to the point where I ask myself is it worth it? I love my partner but its just the distance that makes me wanna give up. It's really hard for a teenage girl like me to deal with this king of relationship. Please help me, because i really wanna work it out with my him.Give me some advices how to keep long distance relationship last?
I was in a long distance relationship for a long time, until we moved in together, but if you love him you will make it work, no matter what. Everytime you think you want to give up think of how your life would be without him. Wouldnt you rather be in a long distance relationship, than not have him there for you at all. Jus tthink about how much you'd miss him, and push through the hard times. good luck.Give me some advices how to keep long distance relationship last?
The key to long-distance relationships is trust. As long as you have that settled, then you'll feel a little safer with your relationship. Also, seeing each other as often as possible in person is crucial. Set up a weekend date with him where you'll be able to see him ASAP! Then invite him over to your house on holidays, or try to go to him.





Good luck!





~Vivala
it is difficult but it can work depending on your partner's attitudes. if he is caring, loyal, honest and he efforts too much for the relationship, then don't give up.
Long distance relationships never work out. Sorry.
If it was ment to be.it will must have trust and loyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment